Thank you for your interest in Marian Baker School
We invite you to contact our Admissions Coordinator by email to: [email protected] or by phone 2273-0024 to schedule a visit and take a tour of our campus. Our Admissions Office is open for tours Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
There are several steps in the admission process:
1.Complete the application form and submit copies of the following documents:
- Birth certificate or passport of applying student
- Passport or ID of both parents
- Grade Report or Progress Report of each previous school year
These may be submitted to the school in the school’s main office, via email to the Admissions Coordinator, or by regular mail.
2. Upon review of initial documentation, applicants will be contacted to schedule an appointment for the admissions testing. If testing must take place, the following fees must be paid to the school Business Office in order to perform the testing:
K3 – K4………………………$150
Preschool applicants are tested for cognitive development, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, with observation for social and emotional development.
Prep – Grade 12…………$275
Students applying for these grade levels are tested appropriately for mathematics, reading and writing skills, and Spanish.
3. Students who perform according to levels required are notified to continue with the admission process:
- Provide recommendations from previous schools
- Schedule a visit to the classroom
4. Upon completion of these steps, parents will be informed of admission decisions and final documentation needed in order to complete the admissions process. Please refer to our complete list of admission requirements.