The following documents must be submitted for any applicant to be considered for admission by the Marian Baker School Admissions Committee.
- Application Form (click on the document link to download form)
- Applying Parent Questionnaire (online)
- Passport-sized picture of applicant
- Applicant’s birth certificate or passport
- Passport or ID of both parents, which must include mother’s maiden name (if applicable, also include, Passport or ID of guardian)
- Photocopy of the legal permit to stay in the country or residency.
- Progress Reports and Grades from the past three years as a minimum.
- Any evaluations given by a specialist that has provided long-term therapy to the child.
Upon review of initial documentation, applicants will be contacted to schedule an appointment for the admissions testing. If testing must take place, the following fees must be paid to the school Business Office in order to perform the testing:
K3 – K4………………………$150
Preschool applicants are tested for cognitive development, fine motor skills and gross motor skills. They are also observed for social and emotional development
Prep – Grade 12…………$275
Students applying for these grade levels are tested appropriately for mathematics, reading, language usage, writing skills and Spanish.
Students who perform according to levels required are notified to continue with the admission process and must:
- Provide recommendations from previous school
- Schedule a visit to the classroom
Upon completion of these steps, parents will be informed of Admissions Committee’s decision. Final documentation is needed in order to complete the admissions process. Please refer to our complete list of Admission Requirements.